"Thunder" Construction

Do not even get me started about the construction on I-75. As far as I can remember, it has been going on FOR YEARS! I don't know about the other construction locations on I-75, but the bridge above Long Lake Road is just so loud. In all honestly, I am glad that they are fixing up the highway, but I just cannot deal with the constant noise pollution every single day. Remember that one week in August right before school where it rained at 7 A.M. every day? Yeah, well on the days that it did not rain, I was still woken up to "thunder." I would just stack two pillows on my head to cancel out the noise and fall right back asleep, wondering why there was more rain in August than May. However, it wasn't until a few days that I found out that the noise was due to construction. I am telling you, it was louder than the loudest of thunders. You would not believe me until you heard it for yourself. Who knew that they make 500-pound hammers jeesh. I can guarantee you that half of Troy heard that noise and woke up. 


Anyways, back to the point. The noise from the construction is not that loud anymore, but it is so consistent. At this point, it is just really annoying and frustrating. My proposal: get it done quickly. Please. Driving through Long Lake under the bridge in one late is not fun, especially during rush hour. It creates so much traffic. Luckily we're under quarantine so it is not that bad, but let us hope that we do not have to see angry drivers in the morning or evening anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photography in our Lives

Cultures and Rituals

1000 Piece Puzzle