The World of Literature

Books. Books mean different things to each one of us. It might be about expressing his or her feelings and making a living for an author or writer. For an English teacher, it might be a way to escape into a completely different realm and go through adventures. And of course, a student would probably consider it a random piece of literature that needs to be analyzed. To me, books are a way for me to relax after hours of cramming in so much work. It helps me have some me time and destress after a very stressful day.


My favorite genre is horror, suspense, and thriller. These kinds of books just give me adrenaline rushes that movies don't usually provide they are always so predictable. These books always keep me on the edge of my seat and make me wonder what is going to happen next. Comedy and romance genres can be seen in the form of a movie, so why not try something different while reading?


My ideal day for reading would be after a very stressful day. Before bed or after my work, I'd turn off my desk lamp and turn on my fairy lights. I would grab my book and get under the covers of my bed. I would get all comfy and read a good chapter or two until I get tired. This way, I can be stress-free and peaceful when I fall asleep.


What genre do you guys like to read or prefer reading?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photography in our Lives

Cultures and Rituals

1000 Piece Puzzle